Vacuum Release Tray
We supply Gel-Pak Vacuum Release Trays – VR Series in wide variety of specifications and configurations to suit your needs.
Gel-Pak Vacuum Release Trays are most suitable for:
- Extremely fragile or thin devices
- Handling bare die
- No contact with edges or top surface of device
- Handling device sizes (X,Y) ranging from 250 micron to 75mm
- High-volume automated device Pick & Place applications
- Manual unloading using Vacuum Pens
Gel-Pak’s patented VR Series provides a break-through in the handling of devices from small transistors and diodes to large IC’s and wafers. The surface of the tray features a proprietary membrane that holds the device in place.
Gel-Pak’s proprietary membrane holds devices firmly, yet gently, in place.
A vacuum drawn beneath the membrane releases the device for vacuum or manual pick-up.
- Eliminates the need for large molded parts inventory
- Surface and edge protection
- Prevents edge chipping and chafing during shipping & handling
- Avoids accidental loss and spillage
- Eliminates die sticking in pockets and cavities
- Allows inspection of edges for damage and flaws
- Captures chip dust fragments and other particles
- Die edges are fully accessible for handling
- Multiple device size per part number
Searching for Membrane Box?
Gel-Pak Membrane Boxes are used for shipping or storing devices or objects that are irregular in shape.