Wafer Handling Equipment
Silicon Connection provides NBS Semiconductor high-quality wafer packing/ unpacking equipment with sales support for our customers. The wafer handling equipment has a small footprint and ensure no ESD (electrostatic discharge) damage due to human handling the wafer.
NBS Wafer Packing WPC EVO
Collective 300mm wafer packing
- Automated systems for handling, sorting, packing, unpacking wafers
- Backside inspection – micro-cracks, peripheral breakages
- 125mm, 150mm, 200mm, 300mm wafer solutions
- HSMS/SECS/GEM/300mm communication
- Ultra-thin wafer handling
- 300mm, transferring wafers between FOUP/FOSB and HWS (Vice Versa)
WPC 200 Advance
Collective 200mm wafer packing
NBS WPC EVO
Provides the lowest cost of ownership process for automatically sorting, packing and unpacking wafers, without damage, with complete traceability.
The latest WPC EVO2 quickly and safely sorts and transfers 200mm and/or 300 mm silicon wafers between a variety of industry standard cassettes and “coin stack” horizontal wafer shippers.
WPC EVO2 automatically manages every step of the packing process including verification of each wafer handled and manipulation of all wafer packing materials.
WPC EVO2 has a small footprint, and high wafer packing/ unpacking speed, making it a reliable solution for your automated wafer storage and shipment needs.
300 mm automated wafer packing/unpacking/sorting equipment
We also provide quality dummy wafer to the semiconductor industry.