At Silicon Connection, we are always looking out for new talents to join us as we continue to grow and expand in Singapore and beyond.
You can look forward to exciting career opportunities with us!
We invite you to explore openings available with Silicon Connection.
Business Development Manager
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Business Development Manager will oversee tasks or projects aligning with company’s goals. Following list summarise the job description for the position of Business Development Manager –
- Develop new synergistic product lines to achieve long-term revenue growth
- Reach out to potential principals, business partners and customers to create valuable business relationships
- Gather resources and setting up relevant systems or effort to support newly developed businesses
- Ensure long-term profitability and sustainability of newly developed businesses
- In charge of market reports, trip reports, forecasts and competitive analysis
- Conduct monthly business development meetings with management
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering, Science, or related field of studies
- Min. 5 years of experience in corporate sales or business development role
- Relevant experience in Semiconductor, High Disk Drive, Solar and other high-tech industries in South East Asia
- Willingness to travel locally and regionally
- Only Singaporeans and PRs should apply
Benefits of working with Silicon Connection includes:
Quarterly profit-sharing for confirmed non-commission base team members
Attractive training budget and training off days
Monthly mobile and car allowance
5-days work week
Interested candidates, kindly write-in with resume including up-to-date photograph, last drawn and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org