Entegris Palladium Hydrogen Purifers
The Entegris Palladium Hydrogen Purifiers uses a micro-channel palladium membrane process to provide ultra-pure purity hydrogen for semiconductor applications. These purifiers are ideal for low flow applications such as: universities, laboratories (gas chromatography, etc) and industrial applications.
Outlet impurities levels for all impurities including O2, CO, CO2, H₂O, CH₄ and N2 are reduced to low parts per billions (ppb) levels or 99.9999999% purity.
- Microprocessor PLC with touch screen.
- Nitrogen purge system for cell protection.
- Bleed gas vent line.
- Electric gas Preheater with heat exchanger.
- Closed-Loop Temperature Controls.
The palladium cell operates at 400°C and the trapped impurities are vented through the bleed gas line. A nitrogen purge system is included to purge the purifier at startup and during any shutdown.
They have unlimited lifetime with no regeneration or vessel replacement reducing downtime for change out.
Measuring 34x33x38cm and weighing less than 15 kg, these purifiers are compact and easy to install.
Available in 3 flow rates: 5.5lpm,12.5lpm & 28.4lpm with 120VAC or 230VAC options.
The Palladium Hydrogen Purifier uses patented micro-channel palladium membrane technology that removes all impurities to below part-per-billion (ppb) levels. Only hydrogen passes through the palladium membrane, while all other impurities travel out the bleed line.
Outlet impurities levels for all impurities including O2, CO, CO2, H₂O, N2, CH₄, NMHC, He, Ar are reduced to < 1 part per billions (ppb) or 99.9999999% purity.
Two platforms are available, each with 22 different cell sizes, creating 44 different models to suit any application.
- PS7-PD1 – One cell in a compact enclosure for point-of-use purification or bulk gas supply.
- PS7-PD2 – Two cells in parallel for higher flow. Either Pd cell can be removed for maintenance and the remaining Pd cell can continue to provide 50% of rated flow.
- PLC with HMI color with touchscreen.
- Inlet 0.5 µm particle filter.
- Automatic N2 purge.
- H2 sensor with alarm.
- Inlet and outlet pressure sensor.
- Helium leak test port.
- Alarm history and data storage.
- CE compliant.
They have unlimited lifetime with no regeneration or vessel replacement reducing downtime for change out. System performance can be easily verified with helium leak check.
PD1: 762 W × 483 D × 1000 mm H; weight < 150 kg.
PD2: 864 W × 559 D × 1888 mm H; weight < 300 kg.
Main power requirement: 200 – 240 VAC (50 or 60 Hz).
Processgard Cartridge Filter
Browse through our Processgard Cartridge Filter and other filtration products